In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials, in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements, affiliate links, or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- We will often offer items for sale directly from this site such as:
- Original items made and/or created by us.
- Parts and accessories for computers, appliances etc. These parts will be described in detail as to the specific condition.
- Items created by associates (affiliates).