It’s been quite awhile since I’ve written a headache journal entry or provided a migraine update. Why? Because the migraines have gone the way of the dodo. Always the skeptic, 4 months ago, I would have NEVER even imaged writing this article. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to provide this testimony.
Migraine Ambassador to Plexus Ambassador
This time last year, I considered myself to be a migraine ambassador of sorts. As an expert sufferer, I was the “goto” guy for all things migraine and headache. If you follow me, you’ll know that I’ve tried everything with so little success. Then, I was presented with this product called Plexus by another ambassador. I listened to all of the purported benefits of the program and–while skeptical–decided that it couldn’t hurt to try. Nothing else worked, so why not right?
So, without further ado, let me break down the stats and my timeline:
- Migraine numbers before:
- 2014 – 300+ (4 different preventatives, 108 Imitrex, over 1000 Excedrin, nearly 2000 ibuprofen and 2 botox injections)
- 2015 – 300+ (2 botox injections)
- 2016 – 200+ (I had 2 cervical epidurals, 1 radio frequency ablation and two Botox injections in my neck to relieve some of that pain)
- 2017 – January 1 – March 22 – 80? (Botox Injection in January)
- Plexus Timeline
- March 22 – Started Plexus TriPlex
- March 22-29 – 1 migraine
- March 29 – July 28 – 1 migraine (Second Botox injection of the year in April)
- Skipped Botox injection in July
Really, I can’t say a lot more than the picture above. If I take a conservative estimate of 300 per year in the prior 3 years on average and the fact that I’m on course for 4 migraines from March 29 – December 31, 2017 this year that’s a
The Plexus Advantage
I honestly can’t say enough about Plexus right now. I’m fairly certain that inflammation was at the key to these migraines. As of today, in the 4 months I’ve been on Plexus I have taken 2 imitrex, 4 excedrin and 8 ibuprofen. Plexus TriPlex has made my gut healthier and eliminated a lot of the inflammation issues (My arthritis is even better).
I’m not going to claim that Plexus will be the be-all-fix-all for all that ails you, but this is what it has done for me. What could it hurt though right?